The Reviews Are In
- "One of the best espionage novels of all time" -- The Wall Street Journal
- "Heart-pumping adventure" -- USA Today
- "Bullet-paced and psychologically engaging" -- The New York Times
- "Superior entertainment" -- The Washington Post
- "An extraordinary achievement" -- The News & Observer (Raleigh, N.C.)
- "The best spy thriller in a long, long while" -- The Kansas City Star
- "Frighteningly believable" -- The Dallas Morning News
- "Terrific" -- NPR
- "Will have readers captivated" -- Chicago Sun-Times
- "Lean and just mean enough" -- The St. Petersburg Times
- "Rises above the thriller genre" -- St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- "Vividly real and scary" -- Booklist
- "Compelling... riveting" -- Publishers Weekly
- "Ingeniously paced and fast-plotted" -- Library Journal
- "Action-packed" -- Kirkus
- I've finished Twelve Days
- The Boston Globe loves The Counterfeit Agent!
- I'm reviewing the final season of Breaking Bad...
- The Night Ranger debuts at #10 on the NYT HC bestseller list
- I'm writing about Homeland for Esquire.com
- The Shadow Patrol is a Dagger Award Finalist!
- CNN.com interview...
- My Slate interview about the novels!
About The Author +Alex Berenson was born in New York in 1973 and grew up in Englewood, N.J. After graduating from Yale University in 1994 with degrees in history and economics, he joined the Denver Post as a reporter. In 1996, he became one of the first employees at TheStreet.com, the groundbreaking financial news Website. In 1999, he joined The Ne ... read more